Monday 9 December 2013

LUCKY TUESDAY FORCAST FOR EVENT 337

I said a prayer to God this morning. I
told Him am desperate for a win today.
After praying I took my lotto paper
which is a little old. Gently and carefully
i opened to LUCKY TUESDAY portion.
All along i was not sure what i was
doing. By His grace the paper did not
torn.
I was still wondering what good thing
was probably in that paper. As i was
still doubting like Thomas in the bible,
God showed me a plan. It was a plan
simple in the sight of men. I used
similar one in past at the start of May
last year and it worked like magic.
Its a machine plan being transferred to
winning side. Lets not waste much
time. Here is the plan.

MACHINE SIDE
@ EVENT 323, 13 PLAYED AT FIRST BOX
WITH 55 HEADING GROUP 6. ON THE
NEXT EVENT ADDITION 141 ( 80 & 61)
PLAYED. THEREAFTER, AT EVENT 325,
THE 55 COUNTERED ( 10 ) TO PLAY
WITH 36 CONSTANT.
WINNING SIDE
@ EVENT 335, 13 PLAYED AT FIRST BOX
WITH 10 HEADING GROUP 6. ON THE
NEXT EVENT ADDITION 141 ( 80 & 61)
PLAYED. HENCE, THE 10 SHOULD
COUNTER ( 55) TO PLAY THE
CONSTANT 36 TODAY.
FIRE IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS.

TWO SURE: 36BK --- 55BK

1 comment: