Tuesday 3 December 2013

MIDWEEK PLAN

This is a third time plan.

Whenever the 1st, 3rd and 5th winning numbers add up to 99, the effect is that, 88 is a must drop three weeks time.

PLAN A:

@ Event 154, 1+31+67 =99. Three weeks down, 88 played. It would be observed that the 12 is the second box number in machine three weeks up from the addition. Hence 88 - 12 was played at event 156.

PLAN B:

@Event 479, 6+80+13= 99. Three weeks down at event 481, 88 played. Here again, 23 moved from the second box in machine three weeks up from the addition Hence 88 - 23 played.

THIRD AND FINAL PLAN

@ event 533, 64+11+24= 99. Three weeks down, which is event 535, 88 should play with 11 following the same procedure as the above two plans. HENCE 88 - 11 is expected to play.

Summary:

TWO SURE: 88 - 11

12 comments:

  1. Boss text me your digits
    Ur digits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz what do you have today for midweek please give me 2 sure will reword u truth me my email is michaelekanem14@gmail.com my name is michael

      Delete
  2. Hello I can have two sure of please mid week help me I promise you the reward if you made it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me to win today and I will reward you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please i need two sure for the day i promise to reward when it plays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I beg u in God name I need your two sure and will reward greatly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need two sure for today pls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need two sure for today pls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need money for my child's Naming ceremony so pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need two sure for midweek
    Today

    ReplyDelete